- Children, Development, & the Ripple Effect
- Who agents of change must be and what we must do: Focusing On Strengths vs. Problems & Pathology
- Our History of Shaming & Punishment to Motivate vs. Educating, Inspiring, Motivating, & Empowering others: we need to have a shared vision on what a mo’ betta life and world would look like.
- Authoritative vs. Authoritarian Leadership; genuine respect & trust vs. compliance.
- Technique vs. the Identity and Integrity of the teacher, parent, or helper: co-creating a positive environment for growth.
- The most important growth and change must, by definition, be difficult: the importance of a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset.
- Where Do We Start? The common tension between focusing on personal growth vs. assisting others and social change.
Please consider subscribing to The Mo’ Betta Life Show on iTunes…and leave us a Rating & Review!